At Grosvenor Asbestos Solutions we specialise in the safe removal of asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) such as:
- Asbestos cement products – corrugated cement roofs, cement sheets, boiler flue pipes, gutters & downspouts, loose fragments etc.
- Asbestos flooring products.
- Asbestos textile.
- Asbestos textured coating / Artex to ceilings and walls to enable electrical installation works.
- We also complete encapsulation and over-boarding works.
In addition, and working with our partner organisations, we can help in the removal of larger scale, high risk asbestos installations and discuss and give you support throughout this process – please speak to our team for further details.
Please call to discuss your options and to request a quotation for your project. We are happy to tailor our services to your needs.
Types of buildings we work in:
- Private houses
- Housing Association premises
- Schools and colleges
- Office spaces
- Sports facilities
- Industrial sites
We are able to tailor our services to meet the requirements of your specific project and building.
We aim to provide an approach that is both safe and compliant with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, but also fits into the budget you have and the aims of your project or the duty to manage the asbestos on your site.